I used to sit on the 21st floor. Now I am retired

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Increasing sales of toothbrushes...

... using sex (Warning: Who knows what's suitable at your workplace?)
...Dentistry is an area that needs to be sexed up because it's so asexual.
I do get excited by my dentist. He has this rather authoritative air. He'll complete a filling and ask me if it feels okay when I bite. I won't be sure, like last time, because my entire mouth was so numb...
Oral care gets a whole new meaning.

2 Comments:

Blogger IndianArchie said...

Dude..you should have posted a NSFW notice! You definitely dont people opening that link in their offices.

IndianArchie
Musings that Amuse

Wednesday, June 21, 2006 12:29:00 AM

 
Blogger dhoomketu said...

Indianarchie, "Who knows what's suitable at your workplace?"

The link itself's okay in most places I guess.

Thursday, June 22, 2006 9:03:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter Personal Blogs by Indian Bloggers