I used to sit on the 21st floor. Now I am retired

Saturday, March 04, 2006

"Do you serve c******?"


"Yes, we do. But it won't come up on the bill", said he.

"That's okay", said I, "but I will blog about it."

A great non-veg platter (Rs. 450) was the result. With lots of c*****.


As far as the food review is concerned, B.D. was okay. The interiors were kitschy - not cluttered (like Big Chill), but kind of like a drawing room. The first floor is better looking than the ground floor, but emptier. We had a group of six, so didn't really care whether the place was happening.

Food was good. Very good, in fact. Especially the platter and the tandoori prawns. Stick to the safe non-veg stuff.

However, the drinks were atrocious.

I had a Kashmir Ki Kali, which was billed as tequila, apple juice and honey combo. What I got was a salt-rimmed glass with tequila and water. Apple and Kashmir was conspicuously absent. It was strong though.

A friend of mine ordered another tequila-based drink called An Evening in Paris, which didn't have any alcohol in it. I would recommend sticking to basic whiskeys, vodkas or beers. They serve liberal amounts of nutcrackers with it.

P.S. I have a grudge against Busaba now, though. How dare they have a private party on Friday evening? I wanted to have a kaukswe yesterday.

2 Comments:

Blogger La Figlia Che Piange said...

But what is c-many asterixes?

Tuesday, March 07, 2006 11:27:00 AM

 
Blogger dhoomketu said...

CHICKEN

Tuesday, March 07, 2006 8:46:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter Personal Blogs by Indian Bloggers