I used to sit on the 21st floor. Now I am retired

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Tick Tick Tick Tick

No, not Raj Kumar's tour-de-force, but two lists of clocks.

The world's most annoying alarm clocks was sent to me as a forward two weeks back. I haven't been able to get over the sheer delight at discovering such evil in the world.

At No. 3 is a clock which flies off into some part of the room. You have to catch it and put it back in it's cage. Cruel.

However, my favourite is at No. 9, a puzzle alarm which forces you to find pieces of a jigsaw puzzle from across the room and to assemble it in the clock to turn it off! If you think that is evil, then what about the idea of an alarm clock which jumbles up a Rubik's cube and you are forced to solve the cube? I want to patent this embodiment of wickedness.

Then, there is this list of interesting clocks.

It has amongst others, the embodiment of purity - an alarm clock which will go off at the perfect time! With support for up to two people, the clock includes a sweatband with built-in sensor that wirelessly transmits your sleep pattern info to the clock. Ensuring that you don’t oversleep, the alarm will sound within a 30 minute window before your desired wake time. Now, that's what I need.

1 Comments:

Blogger neha vish said...

Evil! Sheer Evil! I love!

*Evil Glint in Eyes*

Tuesday, June 20, 2006 7:39:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter Personal Blogs by Indian Bloggers