I used to sit on the 21st floor. Now I am retired

Sunday, June 11, 2006

Party Kissing

A few definitions of kisses are here:

French kiss (Webster's dictionary)
Date: circa 1923
An open-mouth kiss usually involving tongue-to-tongue contact. Also known as a Soul kiss.

Make up kiss
After having upset your partner, this is the kiss that usually follows the apology. Often among the most passionate of kisses.

Sympathy kiss
When one of the participants really doesn't want to kiss, but does anyway. Also known as a "pity kiss."

We can add one more:
Party Kissing: "Not Indian culture. Rather it is an unwelcome intrusion into it."

1 Comments:

Blogger corporate whore said...

Somehow I knew that if I wanted to know everything about the Rakhi meets Mika, who in turn beats up the DJ episode all i need to do is read Mumbai mirror, see Zee News and read your blog. Thankfully all three sources dont disappoint me.

ps: did you catch the conference call between Mika and Rakhi on Zee News. I think its the trippiest piece of news in a loong time.

Sunday, June 11, 2006 10:02:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter Personal Blogs by Indian Bloggers