I used to sit on the 21st floor. Now I am retired

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Now I know

For those who have wondered about the real reason why people don't look like their photographs (and the other way round) on Orkut, Myspace and Blogger Profile, look no further.

Have to add one more example to the list though:

example of style:

photo style: Painting
what they want you to think: Have taste in art
what it really means: can't even find a extreme-angled, blurry, close up of a body part in a mirror, which is worth putting on the profile!!

Apologies to all concerned, especially the example.

6 Comments:

Blogger Falstaff said...

Right. Just for that I'm sending you pictures of me in a string bikini. That should make you barf at the mention of food for at least a week.

Tuesday, May 02, 2006 1:10:00 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Right.
Now i know where that pic in the right end of this blog with just the "eyes" come from.

:p

Tuesday, May 02, 2006 8:51:00 PM

 
Blogger Mr. D said...

Ooooh.

Tuesday, May 02, 2006 9:02:00 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

waiting for the string bikini, so no more false staff eh?

Wednesday, May 03, 2006 2:17:00 AM

 
Blogger dhoomketu said...

Falstaff, now I am really scared... Is there somehow I can make up? After all, I only used an example.

Rahul, I agree.

Mr. D, you know which category you are in, no?

Saint, wait on your own blog. No flaws or stuff here.

Wednesday, May 03, 2006 3:59:00 AM

 
Blogger Moderator said...

I totally agree.

Wednesday, May 10, 2006 8:40:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter Personal Blogs by Indian Bloggers