I used to sit on the 21st floor. Now I am retired

Thursday, April 27, 2006

The newspaper I will read everyday

So, now that I have managed to give up Tabloid of India completely, except for one column in Mumbai Mirror, I need other newspapers to give me the news.

The search is over.

Dadan Pahalwan Evicted from his Official Residence
Udit Narain's Wife Dares Woman to Prove Her Allegations
Criminals Gun Down Iron Merchant in Kankarbagh
Naxal Terrorism Continues in Bihar; Railway Cabin Blown Up
Panchayat Elections Postponed Following Killings in Aurangabad
Accused IPS's Brother Comes to His Defense; Demands CBI Enquiry
Youth Carrying Money for Sister's Wedding Robbed, Killed

I will always feel good about my life, now. I feel good...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Patna Daily has it's own cult following. We follow it religiously.

Friday, April 28, 2006 1:31:00 AM

 
Blogger dhoomketu said...

Pratyush, I want to join this cult. Can I?

Friday, April 28, 2006 3:02:00 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha. Yes.

Friday, April 28, 2006 1:17:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter Personal Blogs by Indian Bloggers