I used to sit on the 21st floor. Now I am retired

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Himesh Reshammiya

After hearing slander for many a days about one of the true icons of our generation, I wanted to protest.

However, since I haven't paid much attention to Hindi film music in general and Himesh Ringininmyea' in specific over the last few years, I am not the man for the job. However, now I can refer to this anytime you make another joke about his nasal cavities. Beatzo, take a bow.

On the topic of Himesh, it went unnoticed, but my man has started taking the Great Inspired apart. Go for it, rockstar.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mr. D said...

The bastard beatzo actually sang jhalak dikhla ja (in stereo) for the entire length of a bike ride from daly meorial to church street this sunday. it took me three days to get it out of my head.

Thursday, April 27, 2006 7:19:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter Personal Blogs by Indian Bloggers