I used to sit on the 21st floor. Now I am retired

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Trick Shots

Maverick has been hounding me to post a few basketball entries since I do follow the NBA deeply. All I can say is that whoever is interested in insight on NBA can visit Yahoo sports and read Marty Burns, Dan Wetzel and Jack McCallum. They say it better than I do (at the moment!! :-))

However, sometimes you come up with intriguing stuff that neither Marty nor Jack would cover. Hence, I cover it. I wonder how much practice is needed for this. Do give it a look, if you like basketball.


By the way, if you are into football instead, do watch this compelling entry on Maverick's blog a few weeks back. That has Ronaldinho asking a few questions.

5 Comments:

Blogger maverick said...

Unfortunately since basketball doesn't allow rebound from behind its not gonna work but skate-ball anyone??? Don't tell Ben Stiller else he's gonna make a moie out of this and star in it himself!!! Good one!

Wednesday, April 05, 2006 5:44:00 AM

 
Blogger Mr. D said...

Ben Stiller is a piece of shit.

Thursday, April 06, 2006 7:03:00 AM

 
Blogger dhoomketu said...

Language, Dibyo. He was good in Reality Bites, though.

Thursday, April 06, 2006 7:16:00 AM

 
Blogger maverick said...

i remember more of winona and ethan hawke in that. stiller wasn't that great (as usual), u really think so?

Thursday, April 06, 2006 8:40:00 AM

 
Blogger dhoomketu said...

No, I don't. Just wanted to see Dibyo's reaction.

Thursday, April 06, 2006 9:31:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter Personal Blogs by Indian Bloggers