I used to sit on the 21st floor. Now I am retired

Friday, March 31, 2006

Just what I needed...

...is this latest plaything. It's a tool in case the Goscinny in you doesn't have a Uderzo to help you get along. It helps you create comic strips from photos from either Flickr or other uploaded by you. Lovely it is.

Here's my first and possibly last ENTRY - "Standing Tall in Delhi, Hanging Up in Mumbai".

By the way, not sure how the copyright stuff works for this, since it uses photos from Flickr. Who's checking the licenses for these images? Whose responsible if the photos are misused (my comic strip is most probably violating the copyright)? Let me know if you find out. Also, let me know if the photos are yours. I will be happy to remove them from the comic strip.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ROTFL. Amazing tool.

Friday, March 31, 2006 6:39:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter Personal Blogs by Indian Bloggers