I used to sit on the 21st floor. Now I am retired

Monday, March 27, 2006

Sweet dreams are made of these

Read Husband says talaq in sleep; couple in trouble. Moral of the story: Do not discuss your dreams with friends. However, now that the precedent has been set, I can see many similar incidents going forward:

I resign: Sonia Gandhi said "I resign" 3 times in her sleep. In the morning, she disclosed this to a few close friends. Now, the matter has reached Madan Lal Khurana, who insists that Sonia will have to spend 100 days in the Parliament and will have to spend a day with Uma Bharti. Only if Uma Bharti says "I resign", which is difficult because she doesn't have much to resign from, will Sonia be allowed to resign again. In a related development, Amar Singh is closely monitoring Mulayam Singh's sleep.

I am not fit: Viru Sehwag said "I am not fit" 3 times in his sleep. In the morning Aarti Sehwag confided in John Gloster, who sent an email to the BCCI. This email has now been leaked (obviously) and has reached the "Saurav Ganguly for Opener" Party of India. SGOPI is insisting that Viru has to spend 100 hours in Behala, working on the printing press. Viru will be declared fit only if the printing press employees in Behala deem so.

In other unsusbtantiated reports, the CBSE chairman has been found saying, "there were mistakes in correction", Chappel has been found saying, "At least I am making a lot of money", Aishwarya Rai has been found saying, "I am more than good friends with Abhishek". More to follow...

2 Comments:

Blogger Mr. D said...

I cannot help but take note of your morning newspaper. I never knew of the existence of such.

Monday, March 27, 2006 4:11:00 AM

 
Blogger dhoomketu said...

Do read unless you want eternal damnation

Monday, March 27, 2006 4:16:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter Personal Blogs by Indian Bloggers