I used to sit on the 21st floor. Now I am retired

Friday, March 24, 2006

How many have you done?

Sorry, this is my second post on beer in a day. But it is terribly hot in Mumbai and I can do with one more.

So, how many of you have seen a poster with fifty different beer bottles on it? We used to have one at B-School and after my exchange term, my count on it had gone up to 18. Now, it is around 24.

That's one way to look at the variety in beers.

And then there's this one (from Alabev.com):I don't have to say more.

3 Comments:

Blogger Manu said...

Just reached your blog via Orkut. Where was your beer-driven exchange term: Belgium? The Netherlands? Bavaria?

Friday, March 24, 2006 11:37:00 AM

 
Blogger dhoomketu said...

All of those places actually. Plus, Spain and rest of Germany.

Saturday, March 25, 2006 11:29:00 PM

 
Blogger maverick said...

looks like the summer is setting in soon. quite hot here already.

Sunday, March 26, 2006 8:29:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter Personal Blogs by Indian Bloggers