I used to sit on the 21st floor. Now I am retired

Thursday, July 27, 2006

Brad Pitt...

...looks like me.

Or at least is the celebrity with the best match to my face (54 % and all), according to Face Recognition here.

Now, the Girl likes him and since she reads this, I have to say I am happy. Inward though, I am kind of confused.

By the way, the other celebs I resemble are Won Bin, Matt le Blanc and Sugar Ray Robinson.

Update: the Saint points us to another website of similar use. I tried to find out whether Brad Pitt still looks like me. Unfortunately, it kept on asking me to enable javascripts at which point I became tired and didn't follow through.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is also good. In my case, it was Saddam Hussain

Thursday, July 27, 2006 10:04:00 AM

 
Blogger raoul said...

I look like Bruce Dickinson. Yay!

Thursday, July 27, 2006 7:08:00 PM

 
Blogger corporate whore said...

ha ha ha. Am sorry, but i had to tamper with this. I uploaded a pic of brad pitt, and he has a 55% resemblance to Andrei Sakharov, 53% to ralph lauren and 47% to jacques chirac and of course 100% to pitt. So the thing does work, maybe.

Thursday, July 27, 2006 9:18:00 PM

 
Blogger silbil said...

ha ha ha ...i got bipasha and aishwarya and salma hayek and priyanka chopra...
and if i look like ash and bips at the same time i must be a freak totally, no

Friday, July 28, 2006 11:26:00 PM

 
Blogger dhoomketu said...

Elysia, that is not bad at all.

Vipul, being an evil dictator running a country for 30-odd years is not bad, is it?

Patrix, is that good or bad?

Raoul, congrats. Read your post as well..

Corp whore, what do you look like?

Saturday, July 29, 2006 9:22:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter Personal Blogs by Indian Bloggers