I used to sit on the 21st floor. Now I am retired

Friday, September 01, 2006

Silly Photo

I got tagged, and here all I have to do is post a silly photo of myself... 'Tis going to be easy. Yes, yes, I know... that joke's been made seventy-two times in the Indian blogosphere already.

All I should point out is that here's the truly silly photo. I was trying to photocopy my profile on to a piece of paper, when evil colleagues took a photo. And when I say profile, I mean not my CV or a bio, but the the outline or contour of my face, viewed from one side, the shadow, the silhouette.

Why did my colleagues take a photo at that time? Was it the yellow dupatta I had taken from another colleague and worn around me, to eliminate all the light? Or was it the cute butt? Or was it the pose reminiscient of Mary Antoinette's last repose? You can tell me, if you want.

However, since I have to post another one, I will shut up and let the picture speak louder than words. I am known as a pig by really close friends, partly due to my gluttony and partly, for reasons not to be revealed in public. However, I have not been captured as such at any moment. So, here I am trying to stub my stubby nose and showing my porcine tendencies. (I would have made jokes about silly pig pic, but even that has been done ten times in the Indian Blogosphere, already).

Plus, I tag Mr. D, Maverick, The Invizible Man, Anand, Monica, Corporate Whore and Falstaff.

1 Comments:

Blogger Bombay Addict said...

that is truly up there !

Saturday, September 02, 2006 11:08:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter Personal Blogs by Indian Bloggers