I used to sit on the 21st floor. Now I am retired

Thursday, August 24, 2006

Pirates

Office Pirates has this series on Women Walking Around at Lunchtime. Where I landed up when I was searching for Office Pirates (look at the end of this). Today's been a day of surprises.

So this series asks questions like:

Where is the danger?
Why did she come to New York?
What's her superpower?
What is she thinking?
Where is she going?
What could we do to impress her?
Would she ever date us?

All of which can be answered with.......

4 Comments:

Blogger Falstaff said...

Dude! Seriously, how jobless are you? I make that 11 posts in some 48 hours. Maybe you should be drinking more and blogging less.

I never thought the day would come when I would be saying this to you, but some of us have to work you know.

Thursday, August 24, 2006 11:47:00 AM

 
Blogger dhoomketu said...

Falstaff, Was going through the drafts. Clearing house. Also making up for the past few weeks. But yes, thanks.

If you are telling me this, then I better stop. If my two readers now do not get any direction in life, you are to blame. Perhaps I should now redirect them to you.

Friday, August 25, 2006 4:31:00 AM

 
Blogger Falstaff said...

dhoomk2: No, no, don't stop. I'm enjoying it immensely. If you were bunking work to do this I would have been proud of you. It's only because it seems that you're taking time out from drinking to put up these posts that I'm concerned. Blogging is all very well, but you need to keep your priorities straight. Alcohol above all. There - how's that for direction in life?

Friday, August 25, 2006 7:26:00 AM

 
Blogger dhoomketu said...

Falstaff: Thanks. Always knew you could point me to the right priorities. Also, let me assure you that further alcohol has gone down the system last two days. Now, if only it wasn't Monday morning tomorrow.

Sunday, August 27, 2006 8:08:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter Personal Blogs by Indian Bloggers