I used to sit on the 21st floor. Now I am retired

Thursday, September 21, 2006

Ode to Mallow Bort, beneath his water in homelier surroundings

For the first time in my life, I am jet lagged. And therefore have just told my quizzer friends, that, I will confirm - whether I can make it for this's Sunday's quiz - on Monday.

Also, I have been away from this blog for a week now. Many small little things have come in the way. Plus, I am being spammed.

The last sentence has been put in here, because it lends itself to this post.

Instead of the normal Swedish instruments and prosaic American credit score invites, I have been getting poetry on spam. Just put those lines together and we get poems.

Yes, once in a while, there are the normal "Delight in Take control over your male body image. This delivers amazing results..." and "These Stocks Can make You Money" as well. But, far more lyrically, here goes an ode to the top 10 of last week:

Ode to Mallow Bort, beneath his water in homelier surroundings

I take him and There is his attempted bribe. Consequently, we are no,
of a drop of over the rise, province were they? I see that and more,

Thousands of people are building their lifestyle the way they want with i...
And there to the barbarian came, from the Encyclopedia you.
Empire's heyday was beneath his water in homelier surroundings Hober

to pieces that I've never break twansdevelop a fool on the human
after two hours, but I will be helped drive to You on the yourself and

This is most modern and safe way not to cover with shame
There are lots of people who have this as an answer to their problems.
again order. We? Mallow, will begin. Mallow Bort,


The only question I have is, "What is twansdevelop?".

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Transdollop" in a swedish accent. Whats transdollop, you ask?

Dunbar.

Thursday, September 21, 2006 6:26:00 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My girlfriend has resigned to her fate that you had dissapeared. How pleased will she be to see you around again.

Saturday, September 23, 2006 9:20:00 PM

 
Blogger dhoomketu said...

Dunbar, I do.

Anon, :-). Give my compliments to her. I am back.

Sunday, September 24, 2006 11:15:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter Personal Blogs by Indian Bloggers