I used to sit on the 21st floor. Now I am retired

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Hidden jewels

Actually not quite. However, jewels which hide are here. A model has been covered with a million stones, which are being auctioned one by one. Hence, everyday, you can see more of her than before. Auction organiser say, "I hope the beautiful photos motivate buyers to make Chantal visible in all her beauty by purchasing some of the stones." I say the photos are grotesque. You tell me.

Incidentally, there are a few gems in the FAQs as well:
May I pick out the stone that I would like to buy?
No! Unfortunately, by organisational reasons, this is not possible.

Did the model have to sleep with the stones adhered to her body?
Yes. - Chantal has been covered with the stones for 7 days and nights. How she perceived it, you will learn under "Making-of" later.

2 Comments:

Blogger Happy-Go-Lucky said...

What a 'novel' idea.
But unfortunately poor business sense.
Had "gujjus" (ur current flavor) been at the helm, they probably would have allowed customers to "pick" the stones and some stones at "strategic" locations would have brought quite a fortune had they been auctioned.

Wednesday, May 31, 2006 11:56:00 PM

 
Blogger dhoomketu said...

Happy, one of these days, I will get in trouble with people from this state. What's this mess some of you are getting me into?!!

Thursday, June 01, 2006 11:09:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter Personal Blogs by Indian Bloggers