I used to sit on the 21st floor. Now I am retired

Sunday, May 28, 2006

What do I need to hide?

What would you do if you actually had a foolproof invisible cloak?

1) I would sneak around to the gym and do the treadmill, without any fear of my belly showing through the exertions.
2) I would sneak around to the ice-cream tub in the fridge and take occasional bites, thus negating the gym, but not being noticed while doing it.

Pity, when the choices in front of me are amassing huge fortunes, finding deep and dark secrets, voyeurism and/ or playing substantial roles in various public forums (like being the 12th man in a world cup final), all I could think of was losing and gaining weight.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mr. D said...

Really.... I'm shocked. That's the best you could do?

Monday, May 29, 2006 8:34:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter Personal Blogs by Indian Bloggers