I used to sit on the 21st floor. Now I am retired

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Guts of a Bong

A reader (what is thy name, thou who choose to remain nameless) has sent us this from Carioca, Rio in comments of my Bong post:

"Marrried to a Bengali, he was a bit taken aback when he realised that a criterion to judge whether he, as a guest, was comfortable in a Bengali uncle's home, was to enquire about his daily visitation to the loo and judge the experience thereafter."

Read on. The article appeared in HT on October 26, 2005.

2 Comments:

Blogger dhoomketu said...

All true, though. By the way, I linked to your post.

Tuesday, April 18, 2006 11:34:00 AM

 
Blogger dhoomketu said...

No, why would I mind? You have attempted the same that I did. Fair game. Liked your post, by the way.

By the way, hope you don't think I have not ignored the debate. Can have it, but offline. Have really moved on from that post. Mail me in case you want to continue.

Wednesday, April 19, 2006 3:58:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter Personal Blogs by Indian Bloggers