I used to sit on the 21st floor. Now I am retired

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Mera baap chor hai

Friend Maverick points me out to the fact that Chelsea FC has tied up with Yash Raj Films for Bollywood Film. I think it's a great idea.

The one thing which Chelsea did lack was stars. No, just kidding.

However, now, Jose Mourinho has a chance to go potty-mouth in Hindi. In fact, he will gain shorter punchier lines. My friend who works in the Yashraj stables has started writing the script for Jose already and he brought this to my notice.

"And I think because of the passion of every English player and every English supporter, and every English journalist for the game, most of the game is played with passion, love for football and instinct, but in football you also have to think."
or,
"Humein abhi jasbaat se nahin, dimaag se kaam lena hoga"

"I think I am the special one."
or,
"Hum jahaan khade hote hein, line wahin sey shuru hoti hai"

"I was nine or 10 years old and my father was sacked on Christmas Day. He was a manager, the results had not been good, he lost a game on December 22 or 23. On Christmas Day, the telephone rang and he was sacked in the middle of our lunch."
or,
"Haan main SIGN karoonga, lekin main akele SIGN nahin karoonga. Jao pahle us aadmi ka sign leke aao, jisne mere baap se SIGN liya tha, pahle us aadmi ka SIGN leke aao, jisne meri maa ko gaali deke naukri se nikal diya tha, pahle us aadmi ka SIGN leke aao, jisne mere haath pe yeh likh diya, ke mera baap chor hai."

"As a player I cannot compare to Frank Rijkaard. His history as a player is fantastic, my history is zero. But as a manager you cannot compare Frank Rijkaard to me. My history as a manager is fantastic, and his history is zero. He has zero titles and I have lots of them."
or,
"Woh ek gandi naali ka keeda hai"

"I think he is one of these people who is a voyeur. He likes to watch other people. There are some guys who, when they are at home, have a big telescope to see what happens in other families. He speaks, speaks, speaks about Chelsea."
0r,
"Kutte ki dum tedi-ki-tedi hi rehti hai"

"I want to give my congratulations to them because they won. But we were the best team. We didn’t lose the game. Ninety minutes was a draw and it was a draw after two hours. We lost on penalties."
or,
"Har kutte ka din aata hai"

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

RFLOL ...Brilliant !

Tuesday, October 03, 2006 12:52:00 PM

 
Blogger maverick said...

hehehe...now i actually want him to say these...good one! :)

Tuesday, October 03, 2006 3:35:00 PM

 
Blogger Mosilager said...

That's hilarious!

Tuesday, October 03, 2006 8:52:00 PM

 
Blogger dhoomketu said...

Thanks Bongopondit, and for the tip.

Maverick, the other thought I had was of Lampard and Terry going Yeh Dosti, but this was funnier.

Mosilager, thanks.

Tuesday, October 03, 2006 9:03:00 PM

 
Blogger vcr said...

Great Stuff. Hilarious!

Tuesday, October 03, 2006 9:08:00 PM

 
Blogger Bobin said...

Lol :))) Brilliant stuff boss!

Wednesday, October 04, 2006 1:19:00 AM

 
Blogger The Invizible Man said...

nicely done,
or
"mogambo khush hua" ;)

Wednesday, October 04, 2006 3:36:00 AM

 
Blogger Amit said...

Kau.. Neat one! :)

"Ye wo khel hai jisme khelne wale khatm ho jaate hain par khel nahi khatam hota"

"Bachon! Tumne Mukhtaar Singh ka naam suna hai!!"

and the final one...sssss simran.. babuji theek kehte hain!!!!

Wednesday, October 04, 2006 10:46:00 AM

 
Blogger dhoomketu said...

VCR, Bobin, Invizible, Thanks.

Amit, Mukhtaar Singh for sure. Just before the training starts.

Wednesday, October 04, 2006 12:55:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter Personal Blogs by Indian Bloggers