I used to sit on the 21st floor. Now I am retired

Friday, July 14, 2006

Mumbai Help

I am safe. I was watching Superman returning when the blasts happened, which is not so good to watch, especially if you see bad news on sms. Managed to reach my parents after trying for 30 minutes. Hence, if you are panicking, don't. Instead come over to Mumbai Help and leave your number.

We will get you connected, as soon as we can.

I am at Mumbai Help tonight. See you tomorrow.

Update: I have made the post sticky till Friday so that you can read and head over to Mumbai Help. Regular blogging below.

5 Comments:

Blogger Ballerina said...

Hi Gaurav,

This might not be the best platform ut I wanted to know more about the Mumbai Help and how I could be a part of it...

Thanks.

Tuesday, July 11, 2006 8:59:00 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey wasn't able to post a comment on Mumbai Help...too jammed up.

I avaliable to help. Pls let me know what I could do.

Tuesday, July 11, 2006 9:23:00 PM

 
Blogger dhoomketu said...

Bhuvi and Sakshi, sorry for being slightly late. You can help by working through the numbers on the wiki. The phone numbers of people to be contacted have been put up there.

Once you are able to contact someone, just make the modifications in the wiki: Delete from to be contacted list and add to the persons contacted list.

Hope this helps.

Tuesday, July 11, 2006 10:24:00 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks a lot for your work on Mumbai Help blog. Great work. Much appreciated.

Wednesday, July 12, 2006 6:56:00 PM

 
Blogger maverick said...

good to know that you are safe :) i didnt figure u wud be travelling on a train at 6:30 though but one never knows.

Thursday, July 13, 2006 8:10:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter Personal Blogs by Indian Bloggers