I used to sit on the 21st floor. Now I am retired

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Linky Pinky Ponkey

While the Invizible Man makes a pithy comment on comments on posts, and while Teng tells me that I am playing to the gallery, which I am, Mumbai Mirror decides to link me on Blogger's Park.

I would have kept quiet (yes, right!) but it's kind of ironic that they link to a post pointing out panic in the press. And actually attributed a comment by Bombay Addict to me (well actually to my blogpost).

Regular blogging resumes when I get over this new found fame.

3 Comments:

Blogger Bombay Addict said...

hey - thanks dude !

Wednesday, July 05, 2006 8:45:00 PM

 
Blogger corporate whore said...

this romance between DK2 and bombay addict is unhealthy, especially during the rains.

DK2, dubious fame does not sit well on shoulders that dont wear kurtas and cowboy boots (those are on the feet through)

Wednesday, July 05, 2006 10:04:00 PM

 
Blogger Shilpa Bhatnagar said...

And today, DNA links to mine. What fun.

Do they realise that I or someone else might get angry aboiut them not asking for permission to link, first?

Thursday, July 06, 2006 4:19:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter Personal Blogs by Indian Bloggers