I used to sit on the 21st floor. Now I am retired

Sunday, March 05, 2006

Crash (2) and the one who went on and on

I managed to catch only one major award between my shower and breakfast, while rushing to get ready.

Actually, I should have caught at least 3 or 4 awards, but Reese Witherspoon went on and on and on.

Hence, I was in the car when I heard that Crash won. Good. I liked the film.

And finally, George Clooney attended the Oscar (and won). I am waiting for Syriana to release next week here. DVD won't do for me. For inside coverage on the Oscars, check this out.

UPDATE: Thanks, M, for pointing this out. He agrees completely with me. Scene by scene. The two stories chosen are the same. The point on Brendan Fraser and Sandra Bullock's same (though I am not glad that they are wasted!). By the way, for people who didn't like Crash in the first place, do read Foundas and feel happy.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Crash wins! Overall though, enjoyed the spirit that "kind of" prevailed this time with the Academy promising to be a little more activist.
And Jon Stewart was really good. Political lobby campaigns for the oscar awards!!! I was ROTFLing.
- baddy.

Monday, March 06, 2006 10:22:00 AM

 
Blogger Gaurav said...

It's freaky how alike our reviews are. :)

Thursday, March 09, 2006 5:06:00 AM

 
Blogger dhoomketu said...

Yes. I think it can form an episode in Crash itself!! :-)

Thursday, March 09, 2006 6:32:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter Personal Blogs by Indian Bloggers