I used to sit on the 21st floor. Now I am retired

Thursday, December 29, 2005

Anyone who looks like this

Dr. Mukherjee (Princeton?!!)













Dr. Strangelove (Where?)


I won't be able to tell the difference in the pics.

However, I have had the fortune of meeting the good doctor from Princeton. The differences are these:
1) S's hand twitches involuntarily, while P's performances are moving, he won't be caught dead giving a Nazi salute
2) P wears cowboy boots while S wears a glove
3) S speaks with a heavy German accent (maybe Kissinger). P can manage that as well.

Well, the last isn't a difference, but then I don't know whether S could have generated the various accents which P uses with ease.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mr. D said...

Didn't know you had blog, bastard. Haha anyway.

Friday, December 30, 2005 3:17:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter Personal Blogs by Indian Bloggers