I used to sit on the 21st floor. Now I am retired

Thursday, December 29, 2005

A little Camera can be a dangerous thing










That's me in the corner


This is my office, I have deleted Mowgli from the pic. This was the day, when we went mad with my camera.

Since the rest of my blog is empty as of now (till I find an overarching theme), at least let me be true to the blog's name and put up some snaps.

The pic on the left is the three of us workers (Senior Leadership is absent) standing against the door. None of us are supermodels, and thus, it's better we appear in silhouette while posing....


The lights are of South Bombay looking towards the harbour. The morning view is just fabulous, though, I have never been able to capture the richness.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter Personal Blogs by Indian Bloggers