I used to sit on the 21st floor. Now I am retired

Saturday, March 18, 2006

Bangalore...


...is a week in the past. But I must tell you about a story that I heard. Maverick's account of his favourite journey reminded me of it.


To cope with the traffic, people have come up with various survival strategies - apparently, people, on the way to work, order for pizza at an intersection and by the time they are at the next intersection, the pizza is waiting for them.

It took me almost an hour from Forum to Airport myself on Sunday evening. So, I can very well imagine what rush hour feels like.

Cartoon from Vasanth's blog

1 Comments:

Blogger maverick said...

don't go spreading that pizza story...now everyone's gonna order one and it'll clog it up more...hahaha. wish I ordered that pizza. just to see if they delivered or slammed the phone down!

Saturday, March 18, 2006 5:05:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter Personal Blogs by Indian Bloggers